[Alac-sc-outreach] Trip to Caucasus

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri May 24 02:37:49 UTC 2013

Dear Roberto,

Thank you for taking the time to write a report about your recent visit to
Caucasus. Your writing has allowed me to see it through your eyes and I
could almost picture shepherds with their mobile phones. I would like your
permission to share your report with Capacity Building Working Group, let
me know if this is ok.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala