[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [lac-discuss-en] REQUEST for TOPICS: Capacity Building Webinar Topics

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:39:43 UTC 2015

Dear Mwendra,

A skills analysis was supposed to be done as one of the ATLAS II
recommendations which was tasked to be done by the RALO secretariats. As
far as I know, some preliminary surveys were done, but didn't get enough
The discussion by the RALO secretariats at ICANN53 was that the survey will
be done over.

Re: your suggestion for a capacity building webinar, can you expand on what
you mean by "effective communication skills" ?

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand