[Alac-sc-outreach] Still time to provide Input - Beginner's Guide to At-Large Structures

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Dec 11 19:44:28 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As communicated before ICANN 54 Dublin, the Beginner¹s Guide to At-Large
Structures <https://community.icann.org/x/zSvRAg>  is going through an
updating process. Staff took the initiative and suggested a number of
updates, ranging from links and graphics to text and the Guide's overall
structure.

The redline version is posted here: https://community.icann.org/x/zSvRAg.
For your convenience, we have extracted the text, incorporating all the
changes, and put it in a clean google document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LbbEUlwDmsJfhm3bwlOyde_Kpzmm6JAargy5G6q
LjGs/edit?usp=sharing> . You may comment on the text on the Google doc
directly.

In the upcoming Outreach & Engagement Subcommittee call on Mon 14 Dec, the
revision will be discussed. You may review the document beforehand. After
gathering input from the community, we will pass the document to
Communications Department to update.

Thank you for your input and help!

Best Regards,
Ariel