[Alac-sc-outreach] Upcoming Outreach SC Meeting

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:33:11 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As some of you know, the decision was taken by the ALAC at the ICANN
Singapore meeting to
re-charter this WG to become the Outreach and Engagement SC.

So we need to have a meeting soon to discuss this change and to look at the
new look Outreach materials that the ICANN Communications Department have
come up for At-Large as per our last Outreach call with the ICANN
Communications Department.

Look out for the Doodle from At-Large Staff to select an appropriate date
and time for a Outreach SC conference call.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh