[Alac-sc-outreach] Input welcome - Beginner's Guide to At-Large Structures

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:15:43 UTC 2015

Dear Ariel, Nathalie, Staff

First, Many Thanks for this, there are a lot of re-wording and
suggested edits which required a lot of effort and patience to go
through.

A challenge is that to see the suggested edits, one has to hover over
a lot of highlighted (including crossed out or underlined words,
comment icons) to see what are the suggested edits are which makes it
challenging to review.

Is there a draft "clean" version with the edits made? It would make
the review faster and see whether the guide conveys the topic of
At-Large Structures and Individuals in a clear, straightforward
manner.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand