[Alac-sc-outreach] Ideas for Engagement Strategies

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sat Oct 17 08:41:25 UTC 2015

I believe that is what our LAC region is doing with our roadshows . This week for instance the road show is going on in El Salvador . I believe also that with the new strategy plan the involvement of other organizations in the regions will improve
As you said I have been talking around the country this year and my conclusions are the same you stated
- people want to know but do not know the way to engage. I am also doing this promoting DNS Women in the same way and found similar responses.
As we are plan to do in DNS Women  I believe we need members engaging in local promotion, posting in there social media, talking wherever they go about any DNS issue
Acting like this we can certainly spread the word and teach people on how to start engaging. I made a volunteer agreement with ICANN in Brazil and it is really working . People are involving more and more
Vanda Scartezini
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos