[Alac-sc-outreach] EURALO, AFRALO approved by O&E ; next steps (was Re: Draft Outreach Strategies from AFRALO, EURALO, LACRALO)

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:21:47 UTC 2015

Thanks Dev:

Your response to LACRALO question does address my concern.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I've seen no further comments re: AFRALO's and EURALO's strategy and I'll
> consider them approved by this SC.
>
> Next steps for AFRALO
>
> Daniel Naghaka, as the O&E representative to the CROPP RT, post the
> AFRALO's  outreach strategy to the CROPP wiki
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy16/AFRALO+Outreach+Strategic+Plan+DRAFT
>
> and contact the GSE rep for Africa Pierre Dandjinou at
> pierre.dandjinou at icann.org to get his approval and/or comments of the
> outreach strategy. Approval of the GSE is needed before September 30.
>
> Next steps for EURALO,
>
> Yuliya Morenets, as the EURALO O&E representative to the CROPP RT, post
> the EURALO's  outreach strategy to the CROPP wiki
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy16/EURALO+Outreach+Strategic+Plan+DRAFT
>
> and contact the GSE rep for Europe Jean-Jacques Sahelat at
> jean-jacques.sahel at icann.org to get his approval and/or comments of the
> outreach strategy. Approval of the GSE is needed before September 30.
>
> As for LACRALO, there was a question raised by Alfredo and I've responded
> to the question (Alfredo, does this answer your question?) and I will be
> bringing up the LACRALO Outreach Strategy to the LAC GSE at the LAC
> Steering Committee meetings this week.
>
> Kind Regards,
>

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> On the Tuesday September 8 2015 call (see
>> https://community.icann.org/x/iYRYAw), three of the RALOs presented
>> their draft Outreach Strategies to the Outreach and Engagement SC for the
>> first time.
>>
>> AFRALO: http://bitly.com/AFRALO-Outreach-FY16
>> EURALO: http://bitly.com/EURALO-Outreach-FY16
>> LACRALO: http://bitly.com/LACRALO-Outreach-FY16
>>
>> Please review and offer any comments and suggestions. The strategies are
>> also being shared with their RALOs to get their feedback. LACRALO's one has
>> been already updated based on comments received on the call and comments
>> received on the LACRALO list.
>>
>> We have a deadline of September 30 2015 for approved strategies by
>> At-Large and the related regional GSE to be filed on the CROPP wiki. I
>> would suggest we work to a deadline of Monday September 14 2015 for having
>> these strategies approved by At-Large (this SC and RALOs), so we can submit
>> these for GSE review on Monday September 14 2015 so that approved
>> strategies can be filed before the deadline.
>>

>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Dev Anand Teelucksingh
>> Outreach and Engagement SC chair

[image: logo]
*Alfredo Calderon* *eLearning Consultant*
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52>  <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>