[Alac-sc-outreach] EURALO, AFRALO approved by O&E ; next steps (was Re: Draft Outreach Strategies from AFRALO, EURALO, LACRALO)

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:20:42 UTC 2015

Good morning Dev from the city of Lagos.

May I ask if we can integrate the wiki comments with this list so that
whatever update is automatically shared on this list and vice versa.
I suspect that some discussions on wiki were not getting across.
Regards
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

Courtesy ITRealms Windows Phone