[Alac-sc-outreach] REMINDER: Input Requested: Civil Society Engagement Overview and Forward Planner

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 00:14:32 UTC 2015

Hi
To  illustrate  what   Dev is  speaking  about  the lack of communication
We heard that  a  Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto  event is planned  from
CIRA. (  Canadian  .CA)  rather  than  any  invitation to participate or
be  part of the planning.   We need  to  escalate  this  issue so  other
RALO'  aren't  ignored.    This is a matter  of  respect  and  we need  to
fix  a  broken system
Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com