[Alac-sc-outreach] Updated Fellowship spreadsheet for research for Outreach and Engagement

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:38:13 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A very useful tool. Thanks guys.

+1 one caveat is that it seem independent search cannot be done on the
spreadsheet(though its understandable why that is like that).

> While we might bemoan the indicators, we do have reasons in hand why the
> Fellowship has not generated the sticky results we expected.

SO: What are the expected results? Will be good to know what those are so
they can be measured against the information available.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!