[Alac-sc-outreach] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call on Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 16:00 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:48:40 UTC 2016

My Apologies now need to be noted, and my dial-out cancelled => since the
CCWG call earlier today, we now have a Leadership Team Meeting that clashes
with this call,  if I can I will join other just via AC Room fully when my
other call completes...

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]