[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach calendars reminder

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Feb 24 20:21:31 UTC 2016

Hi Dev. I will attend a specific meeting for around 400 NGOs in the northeast city of Brazil- Fortaleza from 5-8 April . FIFE 2016- Forum interamericano de Filantropia Estratégica.

Last year this meeting was in the South ( Rio grande do Sul) and was a great opportunity to talk to the audience about ICANN/ALAC/LACRALO/NEWgTLDs etc.
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 2/24/16, 4:49 PM, "alac-sc-outreach-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of Dev Anand Teelucksingh" <alac-sc-outreach-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of devtee at gmail.com> wrote: