[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft slides for O&E Nextgen Outreach meeting at ICANN56 ; please review, comment

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 22 07:03:12 UTC 2016

Dear Dev,

another suggestion: I would add a slide between 11 & 12 with 5 policy
topics which the At-Large Community is particularly focussed on. At
present, we describe what At-Large does in very general terms, but I
constantly get asked "what does At-Large actually do?" when it comes to
policy.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 22/06/2016 06:55, Dev Anand Teelucksingh wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Based on the discussions on the O&E call on June 16 2016
> (https://community.icann.org/x/3iKOAw), please find a first draft of
> the O&E presentation for the Meeting with the Nextgen participants on
> Monday June 27
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pBfehxmMxpMCL2qSjUCM-hCE8cLUT_Y2VDfUQBI8WWQ/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Please review and make comments and suggestions.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Dev Anand

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html