[Alac-sc-outreach] Version 4 of the Stakeholder Analysis Tool - now shows At-Large, ccNSO, GAC and Fellowship tool

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:13:33 UTC 2016

Hi, Olivier, I was peripherally aware that Oksana was attempting to
work on this, but hadn't realized on the progress made. Thanks for
sharing. My thinking was that the Analysis Tool can be the master
sheet, where information is captured once, then could be syndicated to
regional dashboards. This would avoid having to update multiple static
databases and avoid data inconsistencies.

Its also why after a very long time of copying and pasting GAC contact
details so that these details could be displayed on the sheet
directly, I realized the impracticality on keeping the GAC contact
details up to date. I anticipate a similar problem with the EURALO
one, especially when done manually.

Dev Anand