[Alac-sc-outreach] ICANN Pilot Onboarding Program

Daniel Nanghaka daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Wed Oct 26 01:32:36 UTC 2016

Hi Beran,

This is great work that is being done.

As a member of Outreach and Engagement SC, This is always a gap in new
comers understanding ICANN. We look forward to have feedback on the
progress. Furthermore I would also suggest that ICANN Learn be also be
referenced to as a key repository for learning.

Daniel Nanghaka
ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298