[Alac-sc-outreach] IGF Proposal

Nkem Nweke nkem_nwk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 19:47:12 UTC 2017

i also could not edit the document
 Nkem A. Nweke,
Executive Director, Operations
DigitalSENSE AFRICA MEDIA (DSA Media)
*Media *Consultancy *ICT Analyst *Perception Management
Publishers: DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITRealms; NaijaAgroNet
Winner: First runner up, Highway Africa New Media Awards 2010
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
Box 2823 Oshodi Postal Office, Oshodi-Lagos State, Nigeria
234-8034606066, 8099400183, 7026272656, 8023122558, 8033592762

... Making SENSE of the digital revolution.