[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement WG proposal

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:59:35 UTC 2017

Heidi

Thank you for your support and the contributions you have made to Glenn's
document which I personally think has more clearly articulated - in
ICANN-speak - what Glenn is requesting on behalf of the Subcommittee.

it is important that the statements are couched in terms that ICANN
recognises and who better to help us.

I also acknowledge Alfredo's comments about multilingual resources. With
the next IGF being in Geneva, it makes sense that we offer materials in the
UN languages at least. Are all ICANN fact sheets and brochures and booklets
in all languages?

I found in Bali that the A4fact sheets  or the small brochures, were very
popular - light takeaways that they asked to take away rather than our
forcing them onto people so that they would be discarded around the corner.