[Alac-sc-outreach] Introduction to At-Large Presentation (January 2017)

José Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:03:29 UTC 2017

Thanks Dev,

This issue is something that I was always worry about.
Please count me in to help in this important task

Jose

El 24 ene. 2017 17:40, "Dev Anand Teelucksingh" <devtee at gmail.com> escribió:

Thanks José, it is a good idea, unfortunately that information isn't
clearly documented anywhere so it would have to fall on Staff to help
research this or rely on those persons that have been "in the trenches"
long enough to remember such outcomes.

Anyone care to start?

Dev Anand