[Alac-sc-outreach] [ALAC] Introduction to At-Large Presentation (January 2017)

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 23 22:20:49 UTC 2017

Dev

These are terrific slides.

I gave 4 one hour sessions on ALAC in Hyderabad and used the slides below to talk to.  they are no where near as nice as yours, but may provide some thoughts?

Also, an action item on me that sits in the to-do basket is to work with everyone so we have a coordinated information package - and this looks like a huge start.  I should also check on what is done for Fellows?

Really great slides - well done

Holly