[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement WG page O&E wiki page cleanup
Dev Anand Teelucksingh
devtee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 01:47:48 UTC 2017
Went through the O&E wiki page at http://bitly.com/ICANNAtLargeOE
and tried to clean up and reorganise the content in an attempt to make
the O&E WG easier to understand and better able to navigate.
One goal was to try to make the wiki page load properly on mobile
devices without extensive macros that would require "rendering" and
reloads to see content. ICANN has updated the Confluence wiki version
that powers the wiki and I believe done some tweaks for users on
Content was also reorganised with 5 main sections under the O&E main page
* ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Meetings
* ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Monthly Reports
* At-Large Outreach and Engagement Workspace
* ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement - Previous Members
* At Large Outreach and Engagement Document Workspace
I've also tried to organise the content under these main sections. For
example, under the
At-Large Outreach and Engagement Workspace page:
- * grouped the IGF and budget proposals under "Outreach and
Engagement Budget and IGF Proposals" ;
* grouped the separate RALO Outreach plans for FY16,FY17 etc under
"RALO Outreach Strategic Plans by Year"
* grouped the separate Outreach activities pages at ICANN56,57,58, etc
under "Outreach Activities at ICANN meetings"
* moved the "Presentation on Introduction to At-Large" under Community
Thoughts on how the Outreach and Engagement SC wiki can be made more
engaging or on how the content can be organised are welcomed.
More information about the Alac-sc-outreach