[Alac-sc-outreach] Slides on Key Policy Issues in the At-Large Community

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 20:45:37 UTC 2017

Thanks, the text for all nine policy issues in the DNS have been done and
links to short videos I could find.

The presentation is hyperlinked to jump back to the main menu from any
policy issue so one can go back and forth in browsing the document.
To see this effect and to play video, you have to present the slides by
pressing the Present button on the upper right of the screen or
press Ctrl-F5

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XqbvBYdWWC9ZE3MKu_tmVoQ7yOu9o2MrAL-ExyAZLRE/edit?usp=sharing

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Alfredo Calderon <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com