[Alac-sc-outreach] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:36:25 UTC 2017

HI All
This is an interesting discussion  vis a vis our  priority groups

1 How does our  travel strategies abide to the  ITEMS report?
2. How does  our  ALAC members get involved since they don't attend our
calls or provide feedback but they tend to organize the outreach without
consultation to this group?
3 Do we have any standard to meet ie metrics, recruitment etc?

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight