[Alac-sc-outreach] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon May 22 19:32:29 UTC 2017

HI Vanda,

I support your initiative and will help with recruiting in North America

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide