[Alac-sc-outreach] [cropp-rt] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:27:27 UTC 2017

Hi  Folks
When  Dev posted the request for us to add our  local RALO CROPP
 Strategies  I transferred the information from our   Google doc to the
wiki page with the expectations that others will do as well and provide
their critical feedback on our proposal

What I see is a wholesale discussion of  DNS for Women.  Let me ask  are we
being  encouraged to incorporate in our CROPP  trips a gender equity
perspective?

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight