[Alac-sc-outreach] [cropp-rt] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu May 25 18:11:29 UTC 2017

Dear Glenn, all
I will suggest for LACRALO to add the context under Entrepreneurs focus -  but let me tell to all that once ready the “content” can be accessed by the Entrepreneurs Centers in Egypt and in Paraguay – those centers are focusing on entrepreneurship to both genders and the way they will use the content will be for them to define.
The Content is not dedicated to women. It is absolutely general.
What is happening is I have designed the concept of DNS WOMEN Entrepreneurs project and am organizing  the content and define the way we will implement it, focus on women.
Remain at your disposition to explain better if needed
Kisses to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004