[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] ICANN60 Blog Published

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 10 06:28:19 UTC 2017

Hello all,

as a follow-up to my post below, there needs to be some work done in our
community.
I have therefore CC'ed the ALAC, for their information:

No part of the blog post mentions an end to the program. Quite the
contrary, the blog post mentions that "Moving forward, both the process
and the decisions concerning the selection of program participants will
be determined by each respective community."

This means that RALOs, working with the ALAC, need to create a selection
process for participants in the Onboarding Program. As another cycle of
Onboarding is due to start soon, I would urge that this process gets
determined ASAP. Who should lead this? RALOs? ALAC? Well, since the
Outreach & Engagement working group has members from both RALOs and
ALAC, may I suggest that its first task would be to put together a short
proposal for selection of people on the Onboarding Program and present
it to the ALAC and RALOs?

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 09/11/2017 09:45, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond wrote:
> FYI -- a follow-up summary for the onboarding program.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html