[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Mentorship Guideline

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 10 06:36:47 UTC 2017

Hello all,

here is the GAC proposal for a Mentorship Guideline. I, like others,
have concerns about the written reporting that is asked of a
Mentor/Coach, which will turn away any already overworked volunteer.
That said, there might be some points that could be helpful for us.
Remember, each ICANN community is now being asked to design its own
procedures. So there is no "one size fits all" process for the Community
Onboarding.
Kindest regards,

Olivier