[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] ICANN60 Blog Published

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Nov 12 06:19:51 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

thanks for your responses both on the mailing list and by direct email.
A common theme is that RALOs should be making the decision on choice of
candidate. Another theme is that RALOs are pretty much ready to do that,
so I now need to ask Ergys about next steps including:

1. assuming from his blog, that there is a next round, when is the next
round starting - thus a timeline of next steps
2. how many mentors/mentees per ICANN community

I'll launch this discussion immediately on the onboarding list.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 11/11/2017 18:06, Glenn McKnight wrote:
> Thanks  Olivier
>
> Since  ICANN 61 will be in Puerto Rico   the  participation of  NARALO
> membership would be a good  idea.  Alfredo Calderon has already
> commented on the  wiki page on  his suggestions for sharing resources
> and he would be an excellent choice for  NARALO to be involved.  He is
> th elead of r the  North American school of IG  to be held prior to
> the ICANN 61 event
>
> Glenn
>
> Glenn McKnight
> NARALO Secretariat
> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com <mailto:mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
> skype  gmcknight
> twitter gmcknight
> 289-830 6259
> .
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
> <ocl at gih.com <mailto:ocl at gih.com>> wrote:
>
>     FYI -- a follow-up summary for the onboarding program.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html