[Alac-sc-outreach] [ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Fri Nov 24 07:11:59 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot, Beran! And that goes of course to Isaac and Dev too ;-)

I have nothing to add to this exchange, except for the fact I like the proposal, as summarised by Olivier.

And to echo Tijani’s words: I hope that during the coming ALAC call ‘it will not be a venue of reflection, but a venue of selection of the best proposal’ when it comes to this topic.

(Maybe add ‘quick’ to ’selection’)

-Bastiaan