[Alac-sc-outreach] [ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Fri Nov 24 22:25:05 UTC 2017

Olivier,

This was the program administrator opinion. But do we feel it will be enough????
For the record, the first pilot program took 4 to 5 consecutive ICANN meetings with the same mentees. I do believe that the continuity is an essential element of success.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114