[Alac-sc-outreach] [Secretariat] [ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sat Nov 25 03:30:48 UTC 2017

Dear all,

APRALO has been silent through these discussions, as we already have our
own Mentoring program which was considered reasonably successful (although
it had no funding). We were planning to continue our program into its
second edition.

Now that the Onboarding Program is gathering momentum, we are exploring how
we can dovetail our program into the OP. Maureen and Holly will report back
in the forthcoming ALAC call with our suggestions.

satish