[Alac-sc-outreach] [Secretariat] [ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Nov 27 09:36:05 UTC 2017

Dear Tijani,

On 25/11/2017 06:58, Tijani BEN JEMAA wrote:
> Understand your concern Olivier if we conceive the COP on one single year.

We can indeed have the COP as a full year, with mentees that have a full
year.
However, I think many equate the COP to travel slots. I think we need to
move away from this: travel is good, but the mentoring process takes us
way further, as it involves being present on conference calls and having
regular calls with the mentor.
Kindest regards,

Olivier