[Alac-sc-outreach] [Secretariat] [ALAC] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:19:33 UTC 2017

Hi All

It might be obvious to all what a mentor and a mentee does  but I recall at
the ATLAS 2 meeting in London many of the Mentors  never met their mentees
nor had a clear deliverable. The variance in the quality will reflect the
interest and time for the Mentors.  People signing up as Mentors and then
they just disappear is not uncommon and i doubt no one is measuring this
performance
On the flip side what is the expectations of a mentee besides  attending
the sessions.  If you look at the 10 year review of the Fellowship the vast
majority did the travelling and disappeared except those repeat fellows
which know the system.

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com