[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach session with NCUC / ALAC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Oct 22 01:54:17 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

as you know, an action Item which was assigned to me at the last O&E
call was to enquire about being able to have a joint outreach session of
the NCUC and ALAC/At-Large/APRALO at the Abu Dhabi meeting, that
followed the same type of format as the acclaimed joint NCUC-EURALO
session that took place in Copenhagen. I did so. The response was positive.
The proposed agenda is now being worked on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l5hB-ZVARqKYvqahb_-oIjcAScl8YNfuMLc_6AAtr0o/edit?usp=sharing

Time is of the essence, so let's please comment on the agenda swiftly so
we can finalise it and promote it in advance of next Saturday afternoon,
which is when the session is due to take place.
Kindest regards,

Olivier