[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach session with NCUC / ALAC

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Oct 22 14:11:34 UTC 2017

Dear Olivier

That was a great idea -
Just to add positive wrk with NCUC  here, as a parallel event during South School of Internet Govenance this year in Rio, I from LACRALO together with some NCUC friends as Renata from Brazil among others, Daniel from ICANN, Dustin from ICANN WIKI and Jennifer from dot Asia we went to local universities in Rio and afterwards in Sao Paulo to outreach events explaining the alternatives people have to work with ICANN and be involved with Internet World. We worked as a hub and  we have web connection allowing other to participate and excahnge ideas.
Guess more involvement with them will add vlue to ICANN outreach activities. My suggestion goes in this direction : to propose more joint activities during other evens in each region we can use for outreach activities.
Kisses to all and safe trip.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004