[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement Meeting Update

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:35:01 UTC 2018

Hi
This is the first time we have had a real discussion on this topic.  What
is missing is LACRALO in the discussion.   I think we can interface with
Staff to setup a vote after we get some more nominations.
Right now we have  Daniel and myself which are suggested as possible Chairs

Lets see what happens in the next few days on this matter.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com