[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement Meeting Update

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:02:52 UTC 2018

There is always co-Chairing and rotating role sharing as an option (
especially with multiple Regions interests to look to, But not going to
'die in a ditch' over it... As long as it is a coordination of calls and
Agenda roll and that the cross RALO and Inter-Community aspects of the work
are precedents.

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]