[Alac-sc-outreach] Outreach and Engagement Meeting Update

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Apr 25 16:52:41 UTC 2018

Yes, Maureen aligned with you. And let’s see who can add this task to all others.
 Let me updated you all about what is going on in our region here: LACRALO
I am with Lacralo reorganization after mediation and it is going well. During the Mediation in San Juan, we had agreed to divide our region in 4 sub regions and define a rotation principles for the election of  leadership positions, among other news. We are finishing the writing proposal for our principles. Unhappily there will be no regular time to vote new governance package for this May elections, but any way, I believe Lacralo will work well under those new principles.
 Hope to continue to be part of the Outreach. Tomorrow here I will be part of City webinar and will talk about ICANN and DNS Women.  In May will go to Argentina to also talk about ICANN with another ALS there,  using the opportunity  I was invited to talk about other issue in another event there.
Miss you all
 Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados