[Alac-sc-outreach] CREATED / FW: [Ext] Re: CROP FAQ Page

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Fri Aug 3 10:14:35 UTC 2018

Dear All,

As per O&E Chair, Daniel Nanghaka’s request, the CROP FAQs wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/Wg1pBQ> is now created.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 12:31 PM
To: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Cc: Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>, Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>, Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>, Benedetta Rossi <benedetta.rossi at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: CROP FAQ Page

Dear Staff,

I would like to request you to create the CROP FAQ Page where members can post all queries or questions regarding to CROP.

Further to this - we shall ask members to post any question or Call for queries on CROP which will be a one stop point on CROP.

This will be a reference point for the call that will be held on the availability of the time.

Regards
Daniel

--

Regards