[Alac-sc-outreach] FINAL REMINDER / NEW DOODLE: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Aug 13 14:42:01 UTC 2018

HI Yesim, friends,
 Previously my apologies since on 20th I will be out from 8AM till 23PM in an event I have the responsibility to present our proposals for Presidential election candidates  that will be in an special session in Sao Paulo and our organization is the one promoting the whole meeting.
Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004