[Alac-sc-outreach] Meeting Invitation: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call on Thursday, 20 December 2018 at 16:00 UTC.

joel at isoc.or.ke joel at isoc.or.ke
Sun Dec 16 15:11:54 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Apologies from my end as well, on Thursday I will be attending a work
related dinner in Mombasa and I foresee challenges in connecting to the
Meeting.

I wish you all fruitful deliberations and Merry Christmas!

Best regards,

---

JOEL OKOMOLI,

TREASURER | INTERNET SOCIETY KENYA CHAPTER

MOBILE:  +254 721 265115    |    FAX:  086 265 5186    |    SKYPE:
joel.okomoli    |  WEBSITE:  www.internetsociety.or.ke [6]

OFFICE:  Nailab, 4th Floor, Left Wing, Bishop Magua Centre

On 2018-12-15 01:16, lilian ivette de luque bruges wrote:

> Dear alls,
>
> My apologies for not being able to attend this call, since just at that time I have a scheduled flight.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
>
> El 13 dic. 2018 12:22 p. m., ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> escribió:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Further to the Doodle poll, the next ALAC SUBCOMMITTEE ON OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT CALL is scheduled on THURSDAY, 20 DECEMBER 2018 AT 16:00 UTC FOR 90MINS.
>>
>> For other times:  HTTPS://TINYURL.COM/Y7T64Q3G
>>
>> The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at:  HTTPS://COMMUNITY.ICANN.ORG/X/KAJ_BQ
>>
>> Wiki Workspace: HTTPS://COMMUNITY.ICANN.ORG/X/CQFBAQ [1]
>>
>> ADOBE CONNECT LINK:  HTTPS://PARTICIPATE.ICANN.ORG/ALACSO/ [2]
>>
>> Conference ID:
>>
>> EN: 1638
>>
>> Dial-in numbers:  HTTP://ADIGO.COM/ICANN
>>
>> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at STAFF at ATLARGE.ICANN.ORG with your preferred number.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> At-Large Staff
>>
>> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>>
>> Website: atlarge.icann.org [3]
>>
>> Facebook: facebook.com/icann [4]atlarge [4]
>>
>> Twitter: @ [5]ICANNAtLarge [5]
>>
>> FROM: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
>> DATE: Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 12:13 AM
>> TO: Alac-sc-outreach <alac-sc-outreach at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, Luna Madi <luna.madi at icann.org>, Liana Teo <liana.teo at icann.org>, Adam Peake <adam.peake at icann.org>
>> CC: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
>> SUBJECT: NEW DOODLE: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Please complete the Doodle poll to schedule the next ALAC SUBCOMMITTEE ON OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT CALL for THURSDAY, 20 DECEMBER 2018.
>>
>> Doodle: HTTPS://DOODLE.COM/POLL/R23EEGSW2EV4TFM2
>>
>> I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.
>>
>> _This doodle will close on Wednesday, 12 December 2018._
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Yeşim Nazlar

Links: