[Alac-sc-outreach] ICANN CROP FY19 ready for use by ICANN community

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:21:33 UTC 2018

My interpretation, Maureen :

The regional outreach plan (which still has to be developed by the
RALO before any CROP proposals can be filed) needs to identify and
allocate at least (1) trip to an ICANN meeting (or ICANN organised
meeting). Once that has been done, then the remaining two trip
allocations can be assigned to other meetings that are directly and
demonstrably related to ongoing ICANN policy, technical or advisory
activities (e.g. RIR meetings). So it wouldn't matter if the other
meetings are before the ICANN meetings within FY19, it just means that
the RALO has to commit upfront that a trip (or two) will be allocated
to a ICANN organised meeting(s).

Dev Anand