[Alac-sc-outreach] CROP trips for RALO

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Jun 6 16:46:19 UTC 2018

Dear all , I second Glenn’s and Judiths’ questions since we need more clarity, as I also hve added to the chat during yesterday call.
Thanks a lot
Kisses to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: Alac-sc-outreach <alac-sc-outreach-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 13:14
To: Mary WONG <mary.wong at icann.org>, Alac-sc-outreach <alac-sc-outreach at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, Benedetta Rossi <benedetta.rossi at icann.org>
Subject: [Alac-sc-outreach] CROP trips for RALO

Hi Mary and Benedetta

As per the call yesterday.  Myself and Judith asked direct questions on the  number of  CROP trips will be permitted per RALO, types of trips permitted and the guidelines of what is a  ICANN sponsored event as it pertains to CROP approved trips.

I am working on the  NARALO Outreach strategy and  I need clarification to complete the cornerstone of our efforts as to CROP

A few things we brought up on the call includes the importance of the  ARIN RIR relationship and their  two meetings a year as important  CROP trips.

Thanks
Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com<mailto:mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>