[Alac-sc-outreach] Status of Outreach and Engagement WG

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:32:21 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel
You bet me to the punch on this issue.  I was going to send a similar email

1. What day and time is our  face to face meeting

2. Agenda  DRAFT
1.  Selection of  new Chair
2.  Outreach and Engagement Efforts and Tools-CROP reduction and increase
in Local Disretionary Funds
3.   RALO Reports

We need to invite Benedetta to the meeting to explain the  new CROP funding
guidelines

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com