[Alac-sc-outreach] [Ext] Re: Status of Outreach and Engagement WG

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 18:32:00 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel Thanks, as Eranga i am new in the group and the support and guidance the all members is very important for us.

Regards,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
Member of LACRALO
Consultant digital goverment
Muusa Colombia S.A

El 30 may. 2018 12:35 p. m., DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com> escribió:
Dear Eranga,

Welcome to the Working Group.

We are available for any questions or guidance in the WG.

Thank you

Daniel