[Alac-sc-outreach] REMINDER / NEW DOODLE: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Tue Nov 6 11:46:43 UTC 2018

Hi everyone.

Attached, please see the invite to the ICANN/I* reception, evening of Monday November 12, at UNESCO.

Please note, space is limited to around 600-700 people and we are sharing the event with ISOC and the NRO.

The invite is for At-Large community members who will be at the IGF.  I think you have a list.  If you send me the names I can add them to the invite list.

Please do not distribute the invitation, we need manage who attends.  For At-Large only.

Best,

Adam