[Alac-sc-outreach] [Ext] Re: REMINDER / NEW DOODLE: ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Tue Nov 6 16:40:57 UTC 2018

Thanks Tijani.

Slight change of plan.  We would like everyone to register, please see the attached invitation.  There's a link to a registration page.  Once registered you can pick up a wristband to allow entry from the ICANN, ISOC booths.

Not sure I can make the call in a few minutes, need to go to the airport.  But a quick update:

Materials for the At-Large booth are being shipped.  All underway.

Reception on Monday evening, covered.

ICANN open forum, Monday 10:40 – 11:40 Salle VI.  Invites attached.

Please try to get your badges on Sunday.  Monday morning is expected to be very busy.

Happy to answer any questions.

Best,

Adam