[Alac-sc-outreach] O&E Suggestion : improving the text of our ALAC / At-Large sessions at ICANN F2F meetings

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:47:33 UTC 2018

Very much in agreement with what is expressed here, in journalism they teach us the importance of a good title and subtitle. A good title with keywords, may attract attention and many participate in our meetings.

 It is also very important that the Newcomers, Next Gen Fellows and general participants of the ICANN meetings are linked to the meetings of At Large and know what we do and that are linked to this important work within the gear of the ICANN is also important within of the commitment and involvement process that the Newcomers Next Gen and fellow especially, know and adhere to the different working groups of At Large. The goal is for our community to grow and strengthen.

Regards,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
LACRALO Member