[Alac-sc-outreach] NEWCOMER

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:04:01 UTC 2019

Welcome Innocent.

Let me chip in here that Innocent is a very bright young chap with lots of
energy and good will.

He was super helpful and stayed through the event at the ICANN booth at
AIS.

He has lots of potentials and will strongly recommend him to anyone who
will take him under their wings as a worthy Mentee just as I'm glad to have
him as my friend.

Regards

Caleb Ogundele