[Alac-sc-outreach] The Upcoming EURALO activities in Eastern Europe region

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 22:19:28 UTC 2019

Dear Roberto,

thank you for the comments and important notes.
Please be so kind to find my thoughts below:

Yes, we definetely will focus on the fact that in addition to ALSs, every
RALO in general and EURALO particular welcome individuals. And it is
especially important to note that the active core of Euralo is big group of
the individual members.

South Caucasus.The last  webinar was attended by Liana Galstyan as APRALO
leader. We will give a general information about At-Large (as I see my
role), the presence of observers and blur the boundaries of the geography
to work just in 1 RALO. I believe the participants of this and the next
webinars must have as possible a full information about the possibility to
find their regional landing in our community.

The UA topic will be mentioned, as well as all EURALO hot topics, as a call
to contribute the development of them, to add the valuable information
about the domestic problems, achievements and sourses of the progress in
the technology side and the interest of end users.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)
Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/

Member of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

   1.

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow,
Russian Federation